#CNILux: Hanneli Rupert, Champion Of African Design
Suzy discovers why savvy travellers head to Merchants on Long in Cape Town for the best of the continent\'s luxury looks
Hanneli Rupert shows Suzy a selection of Okapi leather accessories at her Merchants on Long concept store in Cape Town
STUART EVERITT / MARMALADE PRODUCTIONS
There are just two days to go before "The Nature of Luxury" – the fifth Condé Nast International Luxury Conference in Cape Town.
While adding the final touches to the event, Suzy visited one of her Conference speakers: Hanneli Rupert, the founder and Creative Director of African luxury goods brand, Okapi, and of the Cape Town boutique, Merchants on Long - one of the first concept stores in Africa.
Learn more about the CNI Luxury Conference at www.cniluxury.com and visit Suzy's channel on Vogue.co.uk for live reports and films from the Conference, where key thinkers and players from the global fashion industry share their insights on what luxury means today – and where it could be tomorrow.
- #SuzyPFW: Celine’s Art Project
- #SuzyPFW: Stella McCartney’s New Sustainable World With LVMH
- #SuzyPFW: Dries Van Noten Sings Christian Lacroix’s Song
- #SuzyPFW: Alexander McQueen’s Irish Poetry
- #SuzyPFW Saint Laurent: Playing The Light Fantastic
- #SuzyMFW: Versace Proves The Force Of Fashion
- #SuzyMFW: The Kindest Cut Of All
- #SuzyPFW: Balmain’s Army, Inspired By Millennials
- #SuzyPFW Chloé and Paco Rabanne: Making Fashion Gender Neutral
- #SuzyPFW: The Next Act – Lanvin and Maison Margiela